Would you like to learn more about our products? Please submit your request and we...
Senior PHP Developer
By administrator - Posted on July 18th, 2012
Key areas of responsibility
- Technical/functional knowledge sharing & transfer.
- Enhancing system features.
- Report development progress.
- Attends to teams meeting and company meetings.
- Support team members by providing help when needed.
- Ensure tasks is completed to Quality & Schedule
- Ability to inspire and carry out team vision and mission
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in an evolving environment
- Proven ability to balance a changing workload
- Strong English (conversation, reading and writing).
- LAMP development experience
- Strong object oriented PHP programming knowledge
- HTML 5.0 and Web 2.0 techniques
- PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend or Yii)
- PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty)
- Bash (if Python or Perl that would be good too)
- Caching techniques and best practices.
- Design patterns
- High level of competency in MySQL/Percona (syntax; triggers, stored procedures; understanding of database design and normalization, referential integrity, and table -driven design concepts, performance tuning, housekeeping).
- Experience with source code control and versioning (Git,SVN).
- Working with a content management system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning skills
- Good task & time management skills
Competencies for success:
- Quick technical Learning
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Problem Solving
- Meet Performance Review objectives
- Deliver development projects on-time, and to-specification
Are you interested: